Subject: Re: [Leica] Makro 100/4
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 12:31:48 +0100

Nathan and Mike,

Thanks for the responses.  I am both happy and unhappy to hear these
comments.  My wallet will be lighter and thinner....;-)

My 60/2.8R may not be razor sharp but has satisfied me in both macro work
and portrature.  I am not sure my wife will be pleased with her pics shot
with an ApoMacro 100/2.8.  I should visualise a single wrinkle and hair
follicle on the skin. ;-)

Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net

- ---

>According to the International Price Guide, the indicated price if 1300 DM in
>Europe, or $650-$700. So the price you are seeing is certainly reasonable.
>
>Nathan

- ---