Subject: [Leica] Home and Away
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:27:40 +1100

Dear Friends,

Helen and I have returned safely to Kiltarlity and the dogs. This is a
brief note to say a general thank-you to all the Luggers, Ruggers, and
Huggers, who made our trip especially memorable. In particular Naoomi
Kuratani, Satoshi Oka, Joseph Yao and Esther Cummer [and Howard's influence
;-) ] The LUG community is made up of many wonderful like minded people,
and the insite and introduction its members make possible is a wonderful
gift. I have so much work to do to catch up on 4 weeks away, unpack,
organize the photos and prepare for work, that I have not had time to
re-subscribe to the LUG, but I will be back in a week or two [when Kodak
return my slides] to begin a tirade of comments images and opinions sure to
annoy you all ;-). Till then, and in case I'm late, Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers

Alastair Firkin