Subject: [Leica] FS: camera equip
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 19:06:55 -0500

I'm moving to an all Leica stable of gear, so ....

I have the following equipment for sale, all in good working condition

F5 body, mint/mint-  with box and instruction book.  Works perfectly,
meter is excellent.  $1695.

F3HP with MD4 motordrive. Instruction book. A few nicks in the paint but
works perfectly.  Has the optional back with contacts to motor drive to
leave film tab out when rewinding.  This makes it awkward to use the
camera
separately from the drive but replacement standard backs are readily
available from Nikon as the F3HP is a current model.		$895.

105/1.8 AIS manual focus. Front and rear caps.  Very sharp, mint-	$550.

28/f2.8 AF with Nikon metal lens hood, both caps.  Good performer.	$185.

MD4 motordrive for F3 - quite scarred up but works fine	$175.

To keep this simple, I'd prefer to sell to U.S. LUGgers
I pay Priority Mail shipping upon receipt of cashiers check or postal
money
order.

Mike Gardner