Subject: Re: [Leica] Vi olet Dot
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:41:07 -0800

Mike Johnston wrote:

> Mark,
> Okay, works for you. But not one in a hundred commercial photographers
> uses an M6 as his or her main system. And not one in 200 of Annie
> Glammer's published pictures was taken with an M--that's a more recent
> conceit with her.
>
> --Mike

I won't argue with those figures.
That's why I am excited about doing something that will give me an edge over the competition.
Glammer? You mean Leibowitz? She would seem to be new to Leica. I'm familiar
with her pre medium format high concept work which I'm pretty sure was Nikon F
for Rolling Stone. The only camera those days. If she is like me she wishes she
could reshoot it all on the M6.
Mark Rabiner