Subject: [Leica] FS Friday CL(E)
From: sam <salex@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 09:59:23 -0500

Not exactly Leica, but kind of a first cousin.
IMO, a better "Leica CL", and a rare, complete package.  Mint (true
mint)
body with case. Flash with case. Instruction book. 28mm 2.8  CLE (MC)
with cap, hood (metal)
and case (note: most all 28's come with internal white particles - this
one was
cleaned by The Focal Point  -John Van Stelten), 40mm 2.0 Rokkor CLE (MC)
with caps and
hood, and 90mm 4.0 Rokkor CLE (MC) with caps, hood and case.  Lenses are
mint or near
mint.  Posting on ebay soon, but if you want a great Leica M backup, or
smaller, light(er)
weight travel kit of really good quality for the price of one good Leica
lens, then
this is it.  I have a second "user" body which I use with the
Voigtlander 15mm,
making a 15mm metered point and shoot. See Stephen Gandy's site with a
lot of
interesting info on this camera and lenses, and its advantages over the
CL..
Price: $2,500 complete.

http://CameraQuest.com/cle.htm#CLE
email private, please.