Subject: RE: [Leica] Nice Leica job
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:33:11 -0500

I saw Gary at U of Mich about 15 years ago. his playing and stage presence
was so staggering. He truly changed how I approached playing and practising
the bass. I believe that the bass (an Amati) was a gift from the widow of
the famed conductor and solo bassist, Serge Koussevitsky. It was the
sweetest music I had ever envisioned.

as far as the 90 asph goes...i've had one for about two months. Either my
eyes or my inexperience with the lens I have trouble focusing in lower light
situations. Lower light meaning about dusk in a room with a southern
exposure. I also have the same trouble with focusing on dark hair. Lots of
work arounds, just an observation.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com