Subject: [Leica] friday fs
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 03:19:27 EST

Please check with us for deals on NEW USA Leica gear.
We are authorized Leica USA dealers.
212-475-5660

We answer our e-mail with surprising speed &
can provide LUG member references upon request.

- -------Of special interest to some LUG members----

Anyone who is interested in the NEW Mamiya 645AF kit
please call as we have a few that just came in.
These are New USA with back, prism, winder and 80mm lens.
These are in scarce supply currently.

- -------Voigtlander LSM in stock--------------------
15mmf4.5 Super Wide Heliar, chrome, with finder $499
25mmf4 Skopars, with finder  $399
35mmf1.7 Ultragon, black, $699
50f1.5 Nocton, black only, ASPH, $725 (one only)
75mmf2.5 Helliar black or chrome, $545

Now in stock again:
35mm bright line finders -imho these are better than the Leica version - $270
Leica brand adapters ( LSM-M ) $65 with lens only.

M6 HM .85 (High Mag.) TTL black  $1895

35f1.4 ASPHERIC chrome, near Mint/Mint, in box, complete $1895
35f2.0 pre-ASPH, black, Canadian, Exc+ $845
50f2.8 Elmarit Collaps. M, black! $675
90f2.8 Tele Elmarit, "skinny" Ex $455
135f3.4 Apo Telyt (new design) black, New/Demo, 1 year Leica warr. $1595

For M3/M2: Wasserman winder knob handles, in stock, New, neat-o, only $35
each.

Leica R 180f2.0 APO Summicron, with ROM contacts, built in shades, caps, "the
big one" especially good for nature and fashion, Mint glass, Exc++ $3,295

- -----------Now in stock-------------------
NEW, USA, Leica Digilux Zoom. This camera is sexy, based on a Fuji
MX-1700 but with an 8MB card and all the cables. The camera is only
about the size of a pack of cigarettes and has a great viewing screen.
It uses smart media cards and has a much nicer finish than the Fuji. $545
Leica 10x25 BCA binoculars New/Demo/3 year passport $348
Leica 8x20 BC Titanium, New/Demo/3 year passport $348
Minilux, As New in box $475
Leica Z2x chrome/demo, 1 year Leica warr. $195
Leica IIIc red curtain, in red Leica box, nice! $745
Minox GT-E Demo/35mm Camera, 1 year Leica warranty $295

We are also running specials on Sekonic Meters -L398, L308 and L508.

Thanks. (212) 475-5660
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.