Subject: [Leica] There's viable and there's viable
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:43:07 +0000

Mark R.: >>>The Leica M6 is a viable commercial camera system<<<

Until an Art Director who is proposing to pay you $12,000 for six days'
work says "Please tell me I'm not going to see you using that when our
client is in the building. That is not what our client expects to see."

Then it suddenly becomes "un-viable."

<g>

- --Mike (who had to keep a 28mm lens on hand despite never using one, for
when an A.D. said, "Let's see it with a 28.")