Subject: [Leica] Starting Them Early
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:05:11 -0500

Well, Ted, I have started my kids early.  I bought them their own AF-C1 last
year when they were four and six and demanding their own Leica...like dad's.
The AF-C1 cost me under US$150.00, new, and the kids have taken some
terrific pictures with it.  My seven-year-old daughter still takes 18
pictures of her feet on a 36 exposure role, but my now five-year-old boy is
showing signs and interest in moving up to manual focus.  His hands aren't
big enough to manipulate an M, so maybe I'll get him a Leica III or perhaps
an old Pen F, if he will accept something that isn't a Leica.

	Buzz Hausner