Subject: [Leica] What ARE these damn things?
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 00:34:23 GMT

Something of a repost, but I'd love to hear if anyone has any experience
with....

An ULTRASONIC slide projector controller system from Leica in the late
50's...I have found 2 complete sets in my families attic, new in box with a
typed note from Leitz NY on their operation....

Anyone ever seen or used these things?  The technology is acually pretty
intresting.  They used ultrasound produced by hand bulbs to control Pradovit
projectors....And must be the earliest example of a remote projector.

If anyone knows more I'll be thrilled to hear it....

Thanks to all
Dan States