Subject: Re: [Leica] Desperately seeking enlarger recommendation
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 12:15:43 -0800

Beselar 23C and with an Aristo VC coldlight as soon as you can get that. An
incredible deal for an all metal classic enlarger.
I use an Omega D2 because I need to be able to go to 4x5" but the 23C will go to 6x9cms.
The only enlarger which really bothers me is the Omega 67 which cost almost as
much as the Beseler but seems very cheaply made with a poor design from cheap plastic.
Mark Rabiner