Subject: RE: [Leica]What do you think of that? Not much!
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:59:42 GMT

My point, and my only point, is that the price of ALL USED Leica goods has
been inflated behond reason by the collectors market.  If this were NOT the
case than wouldn't it be safe to say that other "non-collectable" brands
would also be selling for more used than the did new? Most have not,
although many are fine tools for photography (ie Contax 139's and older
Canons).

Best Wishes
Dan