Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:14:37 +1300

Hi all,

I just added the first in a couple of Visoflex pages for Leica using
individuals' pleasure. I hope they help some other unfortunate who
thought the process of understanding Leica doodads was going to be
easy. This page is again devoted to the doodad novice, and i welcome
doodad pros to make comments and correct the many mistakes i've
probably made. Ideally i'd like to make these pages the best web Viso
Reference for a couple of reasons.

Stores might make it easier for us to buy things (imagine that!). And
folks who want to get into Visoflex use should be able to know what
they're looking for (imagine that too!), and without recourse to
books that haven't seen publication since i were a lad, and have
since disappeared to the great library in the sky.

http://elshaw.tripod.com/Visoflex.html

All the best,
Gary
"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University