Subject: [Leica] Help with R7
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:53:00 -0500

Hi all,

I am away from home, and do not have the
manual to my (relatively)newly acquired
R7, and need help in understanding the
info in the viewfinder.

I am using manual mode (M), metering a
night scene.  Two things in the viewfinder
that I do not understand:

1. On the lower left corner, next to the (m),
   m-in-a-circle icon, the triangle with
   the exclamation mark is lit

2. On the right hand side, right below the down
   arrow for underexposure, and right above the
   bc icon, the triangle with the + and - is blinking.
   I thought that this was the exposure compensation
   icon, and I checked and double checked, and I
   do not have any exposure compensation at all,
   (that is to say the compensation dial is set to
   0).

I would appreciate any help with these two icons,
as I won't be home where the manual is for
another 4 days.

Thank you very much in advance

- - Phong