Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 75mm f1.4 (and other special lenses)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:53:38 -0800

At 05:47 PM 11/30/1999 +0100, Lucien wrote:
>I find the Noctilux, the Summilux 50 or even a 90/2 much
>more useable with the M6.
>
>When a good picture come out with the 75, it's really a good one.
>But I can't trust it, or maybe I can't trust me using it.

Lucien, I agree the 75 Summilux needs some extra effort to use. And
practice. But I've shot rodeos with it. With better than expected results.
But yes, when I'm feeling lazy, I don't pull it out, I pull out my 90
Summicron R. :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings