Subject: Re: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:38:21 -0800

Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/30/99 12:25:42 PM, peterk@lucent.com writes:
>
> >If Nikon were indeed a better product, pray tell
> >us why the EOS Lenses and cameras outsell it about 2 to 1?
>
> I care nothing for the Nikon/Canon debate but I thought this comment was
> interesting. If sales are the standard then I guess the Leica is a real piece
> of crap, huh?
>
> Bob (the masses are asses) McEowen

I just asked last night my friends opinion on the Canon/Nikon debate as he works
at Suburban Camera here in Portland Oregon and is a general Wiz on this kind of
stuff. Surprisingly all he did say was that it is the Nikons that are selling
way over the Canon's over there.
Mark Rabiner
He promises to field test them for us.