Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:27:36 -0800

Bob,

Those are your words not mine!  We are not talking sales for Leica.  They
have a limited audience.
We are talking sales for apples to apples, in this case Nikon to Canon.
Since Leica does not have AF they really don't compete in the same markets.
Therefore, it would be like comparing apples to oranges.  nice try though.
;-)

Peter K