Subject: RE: [Leica]What do you think of that? Not much!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:42:28 -0000

Glad to see someone finally said this is plain English.

The only way buying a camera like this makes "sense" is if you are a
dedicated camera collector who has the resources to be able to take $22,000
and bury it in a tin can in the backyard and not loose sleep over the fact
that your money isn't making money.

B. D.