Subject: RE: [Leica] vintage Leica UV filters
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:37:02 -0800

Kenko is owned by the Hoya Corporation, the largest producer of optical
glass in the world. They make Kenko and Hoya filters and also produce them
under many other names as well.  The third sibling is Tokina Optical Company
which also produces lenses made from Hoya glass as do Pentax, Leica (some
lenses), et al.

Peter K