Subject: RE: [Leica] Homeless cats
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:13:33 -0500

but....it would have to be done from the submarine. The story would be
immense. the images. the humanity of it all. a kitten photo, taken in a raft
(or better yet, on a piece of some drifting remains), in the middle of
nowhere. where did it come from? whose was it? how did it survive? Oh Mike,
what have you started!

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com