Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off to Bali & Amsterdam
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:57:59 EST

Henning:

Again, I appreciate your Bali comments; as well as those of others now
appearing on the LUG.  Thanks.

(P.S.:  I'm traveling, and will be off-line until Wednesday evening this
week, and want to take this opportunity to acknowledge my appreciation to all
who have contributed to this "thread" .... as my countdown for departure
approaches.)

I will be taking my 60mm f2.8 Macro; 80mm f1.4; 28mm f2.8, x2 teleconvertor
...R lenses and an M5 with 50mm 1.2 lens.  My plan is to shoot Kodachrome 64
and 200, along with B&W film.

In closing for now, may I say I'd be pleased to meet you, and any other
"Luggers" with plans to be on the island of Bali,  this coming January?  In
this regard I will have a Bali phone number, that  will reach me,  firmed up
in a week or so.

Leon
(Dr. Leon Pomeroy)
LP6@aol.com
                                         Re:  <<
 My wife and I will be visiting Bali again this January, and the monkeys
 certainly won't deter us from visiting any part. Leicas and Noblex will be
 used extensively.
 Henning J. Wulff