Subject: [Leica] RE:Film Shield and Viso Thread
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 15:28:24 -0700

> Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:44:10 +0100
> From: Pascal <cyberdog@tijd.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Protection against CTX-5000 scanning systems
>
> Just for information, it now appears that a new bag by SIMA offers
> protection against potentially damaging CTX-5000 systems: the Filmshield
> XPF20 which is guaranteed for films up to 800 ASA carried with you as
> hand luggage (not checked-in luggage). Price around 40 USD. Capacity 21
> films.

Remember if you put a package in your luggage that they can not "see" into;
you will be asked off the plane to help search your luggage! This really
makes you very popular with the passengers, airline, and airport security.
Carry on only.

BTW I noticed in my wanderings on the net that Wall Street Camera has a
Viso-3 modified to a pellicle mirror.

John Collier