Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Issues
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:32:57 -0800

Tom,

I seriously considered the 2900 and probably would have bought it except
that size was my prime consideration. If I'm not mistaken, the 2900 and the
2700 that I bought are essentially the same processor, but the 2900 has the
optical zoom and a few other storage features.

I wanted something that I could easily pocket while carrying my Leicas or
when I wouldn't ordinarily be carrying a camera at all. Something I noticed
while using the 2700 is that it's so small that a lot of people don't even
realize that you're using a camera.

I shoot almost entire black and white with the Leicas and the 2700 lets me
grab a color shot when I want and is great for Emailing quick pictures back
home.

Keep me posted on how you like the 2900.

Bryan