Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Johnny's sprocket hole marks/Focomat
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 05:44:33 +0000

on 26/11/99 9:35 pm, wvl at wvl@marinternet.com wrote:

> Johnny, it is good to run into you again. Thanks again for the detailed
> info you gave me some years ago about adjusting the af on the old
> Focomat 1. ( I picked up an early Valloy also, the fun goes on..)

Ha! Good to hear from you. For you, and anyone else out there who's
interested, I now have instuction manuals for the Focomat 1 which detail how
to set up the AF. If people are interested I can scan them in and turn them
into a .pdf (adobe acrobat) file. I could even put them on the webpage if
it's worth it.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him" - Thoreau