Subject: [Leica] Softrelease.....(a.k.a. RED THING)
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:41:54 -0800 (PST)

I have several of Tom's Softreleases all in Red. But,
nobody ever calls it a softreleease.  They call it a
RED THING.

I will be out shooting and someone (usually a fellow
Leica user) will come up and say, "What's the RED
THING?" or "Where'd ya get the RED THING?"  Even after
you tell them what it is, they still call it "The RED
THING". It is quite supprising how many people will
ask about it.  So when you order, forget about the
other colors...get red ones.  Then you too can be
known as the "Guy with the RED THING".

Also, Red is much easier to find when you drop it.

Regards,
Bill (RED THING) Erfurth

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The available colors are:
- - - Chrome
- - - Black (matte and glossy)
- - - Titanium
- - - Red
- - - Green
- - - a few Blue, Turquoise and Purple available too
The Softrelease fits:
all Leica Ms and Rs
and we have been told that they are also being used
on:
- - -Rollei 35
- - -Pentax
- - -Nikon FM
- - -Nikon FE2
- - -Bessa L
- - -Leicaflex SL
If you would like to get a Softrelease or two please
send
your order to
Tom Abrahamsson
#203-1512 Yew Street
Vancouver, BC
V6K 3E4
Canada
This is my "Season's-Softrelease-Sales-Pitch" - and
it's
Friday too!
With best holiday greetings,
Tuulikki Abrahamsson