Subject: Re: [Leica] Squares and sabotage
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:54:53 -0800

At 3:38 PM -0500 11/26/99, Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote <snipped variously>:

>photo. When I was first starting out in photojournalism I heard someone say,
>"First, be a mensch." The statement expresses as well as any I've heard the
>idea that above everything else, we need to be a good person, to do right by
>each other. I think that's a pretty good rule.

>Bob (trying to be a mensch) McEowen

Good post.

Let's all try and keep this in mind both with the various contentious
issues that have come up recently and with each other. A number of the
topics under discussion just do not work as topics on such a list, as short
blunt statements are countered with even blunter, emotional retorts. I'm
sure that if we were actually able to sit down at a table and talk face to
face, we would be much more in agreement than this list would indicate. Be
a mensch, here as well as in the rest of life.

....and that folks, is all the sermon I'll give :-). Gotta do some photos.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com