Subject: Re: [Leica] problem/new web page
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:22:00 +0000

on 25/11/99 6:47 pm, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:

> But, please
> provide some mechanism for navigating *between* pictures!

Yes, I should. Just laziness, at the moment, in that it's easier to link to
a .jpg file than to construct a page for each image. Though Photoshop 5.5
makes this easier.

Thanks for everyone's comments. Really, really helpful. I think the neg
problem is almost certainly to do with the speed at which I dump the dev and
alkali from the 8-reel tank. I am also going to try agitating in the second
bath... will let you know.

- --
Johnny Deadman
"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him" - Thoreau