Subject: Re: [Leica] Homeless
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:26:04 EST

In a message dated 25-11-99 01:25:52 GMT Standard Time,
deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk writes:

<< This is not totally hard and fast for me... if the picture is compelling
 enough, I'll take it. But generally I just point my camera someplace else. >>

So what you are saying really is that you do photograph street people, but
you want to be sure that the rewards outweigh the hassle!   Sorry, I find
your mail more than a little hypocritical - and I am sure that you could
express yourself without the expletives.

Gerry