Subject: Re: [Leica] Homeless: Hated
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:10:41 -0800

Mike and Eno and Mark write:

|Eno wrote:
|>
|> From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
|>
|> <<I hate flower photographs with a fine violence and great phlegm>>
|>
|> Does this mean you don't really like flower pictures that much?
|
|Cat pictures run a close second on the inept insipid list.

Now I remember why I don't let my wife read the LUG.  Her first web page was
titled "Gat's Garden." Of course Gat is the name of her cat and the garden is
self explanatory.  Should I rename her boat "Insipid" or just take up drinking
that nasty Scotch whiskey and have turkey, dressing and pumpkin pie for
Thanksgiving?

Bill the Insipid