Subject: [Leica] XPan new lens
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:13:20 PST

Just received the new Hasselblad XPan catalog with the new 30mm/5.6
aspherical lens. This new lens includes lens hood, special center filter,
and radical viewfinder with built in level on top. The viewfinder screws on
to the flash shoe, the viewfinder is then located on the far right of the
camera.  I want that for my Leica, it looks like it will never fall off.
This new lens is stil not up on the www.xpan.com site so ask for the catalog
until then. If you want to order it from your dealer its code 24013, no
price yet available.