Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:34:59 -0800

KLING MAGNUS wrote:

> Hello! Is there anybody who have an suggestion which flash is best for the
> M6 TTL. I think the Leica SF20 is to small.
> Thanks!
> Magnus Kling

90 days ago the Leica Rep. Brad Weeks told me they upgraded the SCA 3000(if
that's the right number) thing for the Metz Flashes so you get full TTL with not
just the R8 but the M6TTL as well. There is an "M" on the adapter with the
number which sits on your hot shoe.
So you can put many of their well designed and looks good with Leica Flashes on
your Hotshoe or use the TTL cord.
I like the low slung "war or the worlds" look of many of the Metz flashes and
you can turn them into Potato mashers with a handle that is filled with C Cells!
They have a site.
Mark Rabiner
F16 @ 1/50th and be there!
How bad is our precious Leica M glass stopped down all or most of the way? Diffraction?