Subject: [Leica] Looking for a Leica M4-2 WTB
From: "Bill Campbell" <billc@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:13:03 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking for an M4-2 to replace my first Leica that I bought (and
unfortunately sold) years ago, haven't had much luck. Thought I'd post a
query to the list to see if anyone here has one that they might want to part
with. I'm looking for a user camera, but I'd still like it to be in nice
condition.

I'm looking for the M4-2 mostly because of nostalgic reasons, but also
because they seem to have not appreciated as much as M-3's, M-2's, and M-4's
as collector items. I'm not looking to buy a camera to put on the shelf, I
plan on using it! <g>

I don't currently own any M equipment so if you have a lens with it (35 or
50 Summicron) that would be great!

If I don't find an M4-2 soon, I'll probably end up going with a used M6,
although I still can't decide between the .72 and .85 finder. <g>

Thanks... Bill
billc@clark.net