Subject: RE: [Leica] Military Contaces
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:35:32 -0000

While we're into the excitement of collecting and owning Leicas and Zeiss
cameras made for the German military...anyone have one of those nifty
special models with human skin covering?

WHY? WHY? Would anyone WANT to own a Leica or Contax used by the armed
forces or government of the Third Reich? And spare me the "study of history"
crap. One doesn't need to collect them to know that they were made and what
features they had.

B. D.