Subject: Re: [Leica] 12 Best
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:38:29 EST

As a college student we were taught -- by example anyway -- that every year
you put together a portfolio -- to enter contest if not to look for a job.
There was a constant process of collecting your best images. A good portfolio
seemed to have about 20 pictures. I've stopped entering contests so I don't
do this anymore but it was somewhat useful -- if nothing else as a reminder
of what you'd done recently . . .

Bob (hopes to never print another portfolio) McEowen