Subject: Re: [Leica] deserve to be green
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:38:39 EST

In a message dated 11/22/99 10:14:38 AM Central Standard Time,
durling@widomaker.com writes:

<< Eric:

 You are thinking of Diafine.  That is a two-bath developer made by Acufine.
 I believe that UFG is (was?) made by a company named Ethol.  I think it was
 one of those 1930's fine grain formulas.

 Mike D >>
My recollection is that those developers as well as T.E.C. is still being
marketed by:
Company:    Brandess-Kalt-Aetna Group, Inc.
Work #: 1-800-621-5488  1-847-821-5429
701 Corporate Woods Parkway
Vernon Hills
IL