Subject: [Leica] Just for the hell of it
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:12:38 -0800 (PST)

Just for the hell of it, let's spend one week...from
this Sunday through next Sunday talking about Nuts &
Bolts stuff.  Things like, taking photos, using a 90mm
lens to shoot something rather than a 50mm lens,
cleaning lenses, cleaning bodies, showing your
pictures to the group (I love to see what others are
doing), Places you have been that are good photo-ops,
taking holiday photos, taking photos in the snow, how
to keep your fingers from freezing to the M & R bodies
and the like.

I really get tired of hearing about Contax, Konica,
how to use the R8 for a boat anchor & Leica's future.
If Leica closed their doors tomorrow, it would most
likely not effect any of us for years to come...all of
our cameras would continue to function flawlessly.

Let's give it the old college try.  For one week, even
I will not tell you what price Leica's stock closed
at, nor will I suggest that Herr Cohn give away a Free
schnitzel with ever R8 sold.  (However, since the
Christmas season is coming, he may want to consider
giving away a Free German Nutcracker...[Sorry])

Let's give thanks for the great cameras we already
have.

Regards,

Bill Erfurth
m6rf@yahoo.com