Subject: Re: [Leica] Disappointed
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:30:53 -0900

Pascal

Keep a chin up.  Some of us out here appreciate the manner most things are
sold within LUG.  One has more than a reasonable expectation that the item
is as described...and that a civil transaction can be made.  As an
occasional buyer I thank you now for your politeness....in the heat of
acquiring a wanted item sometimes one does forget the efforts put forward by
the seller.

Example

I just purchased a iiic  from Roy Zartarian from information posted on this
site.  It was a pleasing experience.  The camera was better than
described... I was comfortable with the way the transaction took place.
Because the transaction started at this site I was not concerned that I was
going to be had.  So for you that put forward the effort to post and answer
questions...we the buyer do appreciate the comfort zone you create.

Dave Stratton