Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Contax shutter complexity versus Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:52:29 -0000

Not to keep this one alive forever, but a flip through Requiem, glancing at
what the various photographers were photographed using, would certainly give
credence to Eric's argument. And, not that it means a whole lot, but the
jacket of A Road To A War, the terrific novel about a combat photographer
who disappears in Cambodia, features a photo illustration that includes an M
and an F....

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?