Subject: Re: [Leica] Magazine review of the M6 TTL
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:29:57 EST

In a message dated 11/19/99 9:02:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< One point though, I didn't realise the M6 TTL meter has twice the
 sensitivity of the previous model! As I'm an available light freak I'd
 better add this to my wishlish (I've got the non-TTL M6HM).
 Paul. >>

This only means it reads one stop/EV lower, as the later-model M6's did vs
the early production.  Given that the [later] M6's are capable of 1 sec @
f/1.4 @ ISO 100 unless you are using a Noctilux or shooting
slower-than-100-speed film in available light the increased sensitivity of
the TTL probably won't wow you all that often.