Subject: Re: [Leica] made to order
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:09:02 -0800

IF it turns out that because our new head of Leica is an X furniture guy and
that means Leica becomes special order what would I be interested in?
Well I would love a square format Leica M6 and I would love a half frame M6.
And I would love an M6 with a .60 finder so I can leave my glasses on and see
the whole frame for sure with the 35mm lens and really see around the 24mm lens.
What mag would that be?
And a dedicated body for tele lenes which I use in the studio with my winder
would be great, So I can just see around the 90 frame but then also use the 135.
What mag would that be a 1.2?
Mark Rabiner
and I might throw in some extra money for an exotic leather. The ostrich leather
(fake is great) seems uniquely gripable and neatly distinctive.