Subject: RE: [Leica] I've done it again....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:05:05 -0000

> << Professionals aren't very often the best photographers. >>
>
> Mike, this is true in my opinion.  However, some professional
> photographers
> are truly excellent.  Others are hacks.
>
> Tom Shea

The reality of course is that the vast majority of "professional"
photographers are the people doing high school yearbook and kindergarten
headshots, etc. etc. etc...Then there are the 1 percent whom the people on
this list think of when they refer to "professionals."

But the reality is also that this is the same in virtually every
field...there are, after all, a whole lot of hack lawyers, doctors, and
accountants out there...

Reminds me of the old joke..."What do you call the guy in last place in his
medical school class?....

Doctor."

B. D.