Subject: RE: [Leica] OT beer
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:49:56 -0500

I'm from the states and have lived less than 20 miles from windsor,Ont. my
whole life. I've never been able to stomach US beer (with the exception of
S. Adams), and I think almost any canadian beer is better. what tops
Canadian beer is almost any local Bitters in England (based on several trips
in the past 10 years)

My comment goes for the newest fad in the states and that is the micro
brewery. It seems to be diffent colored beers mostly with the same flat
taste (Although I haven't tried them all - now there's a quest).

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com