Subject: Re: [Leica] New article by Erwin Puts in LFI 8/99
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:31:23 -0800

Nathan wrote in part:

<<<<For some reason they insist on writing Netherlands instead of Belgium
(perhaps they are confused by the Dutch street name?), even though I have
contacted them twice in the past year to correct it.

>Why do I put up with it? Simple--I am getting my subscription for free. The
>subscription has now run for more than 1 year, and my account has never
>been charged, nor have I received any renewal notice after the first year.
>Does not seem like a good way to do business...>>>>>>>

Nathan my man,

Now you've done it! :)  Want to bet now you've brought this to world
attention they'll be into your bank account real quick! :) And there goes
the new Leica lens you've been yearning. :)

<<<Congratulations to Ted on the big spread, BTW!>>>>

Thank you kind sir.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant