Subject: RE: [Leica] SLR Revolution
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:18:24 -0800

Marc,

You are right in part, but add to the reasons for the Nikon F's popularity
the fact that it offered a modular design!  It had interchangeable
viewfinders, focusing screens and a motor drive.  These are the things the
pros went for and the fact that the Nikkor lenses had a very good rep at the
time.

Peter K