Subject: Re: [Leica] Market graph
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:11:08 -0700

That doesn't necessarily indicate anything: It's a common practice in
the main order business to have the manufacturers pay co-op money for
their space in the  catalog, and if they want to buy several color
pages, so much the better. My company started doing co-op about 2 years
ago, and it's transformed catalog production from being a big expense to
a moderate moneymaker, and that cash flow has made it bigger, glossier
and on the whole, more appealing.
- --
Jeff Segawa
Boulder, Colorado