Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposures
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:09:45 +0100

From Ken
> office during the day is 1/30 at 2.8. Inside my house the average
exposure
> in the evening at EI 800 is 1/15 at f2.

Here too.  This reminds me of an inconclusive experiment I made at this
time last year.  I wanted to find out what the maximum time I can
expect a portrait sitter to remain perfectly still without twitching,
blinking or fidgiting.  I got up to one second exposure which was the
limit on my speed dial, (and my knowledge of the reciprocity thing).

Any one know the answer?  Camera on a tripod of course.

It was Ansel Adams comments about fast shutter speeds and frozen faces
that fired me up originally.

Alan