Subject: Re: [Leica] Plus X (was Tri-X LUG buy)
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:33:44 -0800

Tim Atherton wrote:

> Saw a note on the N***n list saying that Kodak was discontinuing Plus X Pan.
> Don't know how accurate it was, but with the way they have discontinued
> certain papers lately, quite possible.

Last I heard this has always be Avedons film for his Rolleiflex and Hasselblads
for B&W.
It has also been mine for in the studio I use it mainly in 220.
This year I was hoping to be able to get better results from if not Delta 400
then 100 and Xtol, I used to use Rodinol.
I hope it's a rumor though because I don't know for sure I can top my results
I've gotten with Plus X.
I just know that Xtol has raised everything to a different level.
Mark Rabiner