Subject: RE: [Leica] Pros, Leicas, and losing market share.
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:41:15 -0800

Hi Marc,

Yes, you get 90% of the image in the viewfinder, except for the few like the
Nikon F5, EOS-1N, etc.
But what I am saying is that you SEE the image 100% of the time with an
EOS-1n RS SLR, or will see the image at the magnification provided by the
lens employed.  Yes, they are somewhat bigger than the perennial M, but
there are advantages.  If you use a 135mm on an SLR you will see the image
as it will appear on the film, with an M you see only what appears in the
little frame.  Much different.  Hence, my premise is right!

Peter K