Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X LUG buy
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:09:24 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:
><Snip>  He will bend over backwards to make a deal.
>
> But how about a group who wants to buy Delta? Any takers?
>
> Eric Welch
> Carlsbad, CA

I'm in on the Delta which has been deemed my official Mark Rabiner films of the
next quite a few years.
I'm getting heavy into the 400 and 3200 with just a dash of 100.
I have thrown down my pervious favorite Tri X and have forsaken it. Woe is me.
The world will surly end but you can't have everything.
Mark Rabiner