Subject: RE: [Leica] Exposures
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:02:40 -0500

I watch these discussions with interest or envy.  In the great frozen north
(Toronto), the outdoor picture taking is almost over for another year. It's
dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home so I am very aware of
how little indoor light there is around me. At EI 400, the exposure in my
office during the day is 1/30 at 2.8. Inside my house the average exposure
in the evening at EI 800 is 1/15 at f2.  I really need a Noc!

Ken (in the dark as usual) Lee